- 1 and 1/4 cups almond meal
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- rind of 2 lemons
- 2 eggs (free range if you can)
- coconut oil (for frying)
- Grate the zucchinis into a bowl and sprinkle with a generous amount of salt. Set aside for 10-15 minutes then squeeze the excess juice out (tip: save the juice and add to salad dressings).
2. Mash the beans into a paste and combine with the grated zucchinis. Add chopped herbs, eggs, almond meal, lemon rinds and flax seeds to the mixture.
3. Dollop the mix into a frypan on a medium heat with a good scoop of coconut oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and try not to burn your mouth if you cant resist sampling them hot from the pan!